ALTIDO Bright and spacious 2BR Apt w/ terrace, 5 mins from Avenida da LiberdadeLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Area: Avenida da Liberdade, Lisboa.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. The Avenida da Liberdade is a wide, tree-lined avenue that runs from the heart of Lisbon's city centre to the Marquês de Pombal square. Here you can find top designer stores, 5-star hotels, first-class restaurants, cafés, and shops. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
This two bedroom duplex apartment is set on a fourth floor. There are two double bed bedrooms, two full bathrooms and an open space living room with a dining area that sits four people comfortably. The bedroom has a TV for your comfort. The apartment has Wi-Fi and AC throughout to make your stay more comfortable. Upon request and with cost you can book a parking space inside of the building.
Size (m2): 115;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- Pets are allowed
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
In case you plan to arrive with your own car, please note we have a parking spot available for you. Keep in mind that it has an extra cost of €18/day . The parking is limited to 3 spaces and works on a "first come first serve basis", so please get in touch with us and we will send you a payment link in order to secure the parking spot for you.
Just around the corner from the vibrant main avenue called Avenida da Liberdade, in the heart of Lisboa. This is the Baixa, or downtown area, and you can walk from here to Rossio, the city's most central point in less than 10 minutes. The Avenida da Liberdade is a wide, tree-lined avenue that runs from the heart of Lisbon's city center to the Marquês de Pombal square. Here you can find top designer stores, 5-star hotels, first-class restaurants, cafés, and shops.
There are plenty of terrace cafés on both sides of the main road, and on some days of the week, there are book fairs, or stalls selling artisan products. The nearest Metro station is called Avenida, just 100m away. Once you reach the Avenida da Liberdade, it is less than 5 minutes to reach the main squares of Restauradores - where there is a Tourist Information office - and Rossio, probably Lisbon's most central point. From Rossio, you can take the train to reach Sintra in 25 minutes - a great choice for a day trip!
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4