ALTIDO Bright apartment near Torre ParoquialLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Cosy apartment with terrace next to Damas Garden
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 3-minute walk to the National Palace of Ajuda
✔ 5-minute walk to the Royal Treasure Museum
✔ 7-minute walk to the Ajuda Botanical Garden
✔ 20-minute walk to the National Museum of Ethnology
✔ 24-minute walk to MAAT Museum
✔ 27-minute walk to Belem National Palace & Jerónimos Monastery
✔ 34-minute walk to the Monument of the Discoveries
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— both bedrooms are equipped with 1 double bed (1,40 x 2,00) each
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ Charming terrace with outdoor furniture and delightful city view
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ Well-equipped kitchen area
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free on street parking, but it might not be always available.
● The property is on the ground floor.
● There is no lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This property is in"Ajuda" a neighbourhood located in the western part of Lisbon, Portugal. It is known for its beautiful Ajuda Palace, which was the official residence of the Portuguese Royal Family between 1795 and 1910. The palace is surrounded by stunning gardens that offer spectacular views of the Tagus River. The neighbourhood also has other noteworthy attractions, such as the National Museum of Ethnology, the Tropical Botanical Garden, and the Belém Cultural Center. Ajuda is a quiet and residential neighbourhood, but it is easily accessible by public transportation, and it is just a short distance away from the bustling Belém district, where you'll find many shops, restaurants, and cafes.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There are free parking spaces on the street & nearby streets, but please note that they might not always be available.
● The nearest bus stop is “R. Cruzeiro” on a 3-minute walk.
● 26-minute walk will take you to the nearest train station Balem.
✈ Nearest airport:
Humberto Delgado Airport: 18-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
∗Please note that essential supplies such as towels, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper, and bedding are provided only upon check-in and will not be replaced throughout your stay.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4