ALTIDO Bright & Beautiful 4BR Apt 5 mins to Rato subwayApartment - Lisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
Perfect comfort and modern style: this elegant apartment has plenty of space and natural light and everything you need to have a flawless holiday in Lisbon. Its minimalistic design with white walls and wooden floors is brightened up with modern paintings, colourful cushions and contemporary sculpture. The apartment is professionally cleaned, has an air-conditioner and suitable for a short or long stay. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with a shower, a living room with a sofa and a fully equipped kitchen.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN:
The stylish open plan living room with an exposed brick wall has a comfortable grey sofa, a modern floor lamp, a big flat screen TV and a dining area with a glass table that can sit up to 8 people. It is adjusted to the sparkling white kitchen which has all the modern amenities including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove with an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The apartment has two double bedrooms, one bedroom with a double bed which consists of two single beds and one bedroom with a bunk bed. Each room has its own style and character and so do the three spacious bathrooms with glass shower cabins. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided alongside two hairdryers.
- Size (sqm): 109;
- Lift: No;
- Sleeps: 8;
- Bedrooms: 4;
- Bathrooms: 3;
- Neighbourhood: Principe Real
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Welcome to Príncipe Real, one the most upscale Lisbon’s areas known for its 19th-century mansions, trendy bars and local designers’ shops! The apartment is perfectly located right next to the famous Barrio Alto district, just a short walk away from the Botanical Garden of Lisbon, Church of St. Dominic, Santa Justa Lift and the Santa Catarina (Adamastor) viewpoint for taking great pictures.
Botanical Garden of Lisbon: 5-minute walk
Santa Catarina: 15-minute walk
Basílica da Estrela: 16-minute walk
St. George Castle (Castelo de S. Jorge): 35-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 25-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 30-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 25-minute walk
Belém Tower: 50-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 40-minute bus ride
Adega Dom Luis: 4-minute walk
Gayola: 4-minute walk
Atalho real: 8-minute walk
The Bar: 6-minute walk
Gin Lovers Bar & Restaurant: 8-minute walk
CINCO Lounge: 9-minute walk
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8