ALTIDO Charming 2BR Apt w/ workspace at the heart of AlfamaLisboa
Self-controlled heating / cooling system
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Located in the most typical and genuine area of Lisbon, one of the oldest quarters in Lisbon this amazing apartment is a great choice for your visit. This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate about Lisbon's typical way of living. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
This apartment is the ideal choice for your short stay in Lisboa. This apartment has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and another one with bunk beds. There is one full bathroom with shower. The living room has a nice sofa-bed for one person, TV with international channels and a dining table. The kitchenette is equipped to prepare your favorite meals. This apartment has AC to heat or cool your stay and wi-fi access throughout.
The perfect place for your short break in the city. Here you will live in a genuine typical Lisbon quarter, with its' more than 30 Fado restaurants. But also you will be near the Centre City, the extravagant "Bairro Alto" and near to the main public transports (Metro, train, bus, and the typical tramway). You will be five minutes walk from Santa Apolónia railway station (Porto, Coimbra, Algarve) and 10 minutes from Cais do Sodré railway station (that accesses to the fabulous Cascais/ Estoril beaches). This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate by Lisbon's typical way of living: its' charming corners, its' "miradouros", its' unique light and its' iconic shops. The apartment is located in the centre of this typical quarter but in a very quiet place. Be aware that Alfama being a historical quarter is closed to a private car so we do not advise renting a car. A few of the Alfama streets are closed to private cars and the streets are very narrow and difficult to park. Walking and using the tram/ tuk-tuk/ taxi is the best option.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Please follow the instructions you will receive from us. It will take approximately 15-30min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Santa Apolonia Metro Station and then walk 850m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comercio) and then take the nr 728 BUS until Casa do Conto and walk 450m until the apartment. Total cost: 5,45€per person.
Please note that property keys should be collected from our reception desk located on Rua da Boavista 78, 1200-085 Lisbon.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
Size (m2): 60
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Please note the internet speed in this property is 8Mbps
ALTIDO Portugal wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 5