ALTIDO Chic 1-bed flat, moments to Rato subwayLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. The Avenida da Liberdade is a wide, tree-lined avenue that runs from the heart of Lisbon's city centre to the Marquês de Pombal square. Here you can find top designer stores, 5-star hotels, first-class restaurants, cafés, and shops. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
About your Apartment
This apartment is on the 3rd floor of a recently renewed building with lift access. It's a one bedroom apartment with one full bathroom with shower and a sofa-bed in the living room that sleeps two extra guests. The living room area is very bright due to the two big windows that access two small balconies and who allows a lot of light to shine through. There is a dining area that sits four people comfortably. The kitchen is well equipped for you to be able to prepare your favourite meals and has a dining area as well. The apartment has Wi-Fi connection.
Size (m2): 60
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
This apartment is located at a one minute walk from Lisbon's main street called Avenida da Liberdade, in the heart of the city centre. This wide, tree-lined avenue is famous for its designer shops such as Cartier, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, Prada, etc, 5-star hotels, terrace cafés and the beautiful old buildings on each side of this thoroughfare which runs from the Marques de Pombal square in the north to the Restauradores Square in the centre of Lisbon in the south. On some days of the week, there are book fairs here, or stalls selling artisan products. Close by you have the Tivoli Forum, a shopping gallery which includes some of the best stores in Lisbon; Gucci, Fashion Clinic, OTRO Perfume Concept, Be Code, Machado Joalheiro or Adolfo Dominguez. It has a food court on the ground floor with several different types of restaurants and cafeterias. The nearest Metro station is called Avenida and is right outside the Tivoli Forum entrance. From the apartment, it is a 5-minute walk to reach the main squares of Restauradores - where there is a Tourist Information office - and Rossio, probably Lisbon's most central point. From Rossio, you can take the train to reach Sintra in 25 minutes - a great choice for a day trip!
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4