ALTIDO Classic 3BR home w/workspace in Chiado, 2mins from Baixa-Chiado subwayLisboa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This absolutely fabulous apartment in the centre of Lisbon right next to Santa Justa Lift will be a great place for your next getaway with friends or family. All the main see sights including St. George Castle, Lisbon Cathedral and Praça do Comércio are just around the corner and some of the best city’s bars and restaurants are right at your doorstep. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Linen and towels provided.
The decor of the place is the perfect mix of traditional Portuguese elements and contemporary design. Here you will feel the unique atmosphere of the beautiful city while enjoying the comfort of the modern refurbished apartment. The flat has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a study and a fully equipped kitchen.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The bright living room has two colourful sofas with pillows, an armchair, two coffee tables and TV. It also has a dining area with can seat up to 6 guests. The homey red-tiled kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee maker, a fridge, a stove with an oven and a kettle.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
The apartment has 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom with 2 single beds. The spacious blue-tiled bathroom has a shower. Linen and towels are provided.
- Size (sqm): 110;
- Floor: 3rd;
- Lift: No;
- Sleeps: 6;
- Bedrooms: 3;
- Bathrooms: 1;
- Neighbourhood: Chiado
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
This apartment is located in one of the best areas of Lisbon: Chiado - right beside the São Carlos theatre in a small square. You have 3 great restaurants just outside the apartment and a great bakery for breakfast called Sacolinha or the famous A Brasileira where you can sit with the Fernando Pessoa statue. A mini market can be found at a 15min walk in Calçada do Combro as well as cash machines, banks, post office, and pharmacy. Taxi stop right in front of the building or at a 5min walk in Praça Camões, as well as the stop of the famous 28 tram and metro station: Baixa-Chiado. This is a great location for those who want to discover Lisbon on foot.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, and professional cleaning services.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
** Please note that there is construction around, and noise is expected.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6