ALTIDO Color-block studio w/workspace &free parking at the heart of Santa CatarinaLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Santa Catarina, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Fabulous location in the heart of the city old town offering shopping, tourist attractions, museums, and fine dining. You are in the perfect place to discover the city on foot, you are at a short walk from Praça do Camões, Chiado and Rossio. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
About your Apartment
This self-catered studio apartment is located on the ground floor of a condominium with 24h doorman and free parking. It has 40sqm and has a double bed, a nice sitting area with Tv and DVD player and a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your meals and do laundry. We provide a Wi-Fi router free of charge and you have portable heaters and fans in case of need. If you are traveling with children under 4 years old they are welcome.
Size (m2): 40;
Wheelchair access: No;
Neighbourhood: Santa Catarina;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
This studio apartment is the perfect choice to start your Lisboa holiday. Ideally located on the bottom of one of the 7hills of Lisboa you have a supermarket at a 3min walk as well as tram stop (28), pharmacy, small grocery stores, and good restaurants and bars. To reach the city centre you can take the tram 28 and do a tour of the historical centre or just get off at Praça de Camões and walk from there. If you like walking be prepared for a steep walk of 15min to reach the centre. Once in the square, you can either visit Bairro Alto (perfect for nightlife with lots of bars, pubs, and restaurants or go to Chiado and have a nice breakfast in the café "A Brasileira" or have an ice cream in one of the many ice cream shops in the area. If you don't want to climb the hill you can simply go down to the riverside and walk to Terreiro do Paço, a very nice 20min walk were you can stop to have lunch in the Time Out Market were you have a variety of food made from famous Portuguese chefs. This market is also known as Mercado da Ribeira.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 1
Max occupation: 2