ALTIDO Designers gem - Spacious 3BR home, close by Arco da Rua Augusta & Praça do ComércioLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Chiado, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This amazing apartment is located downtown within a 5-minute walk from the River Tejo and Praça do Comércio. It's a great location for those who want to discover the city on foot and wander around in iconic streets. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
About your Apartment
This self-catered apartment is located on the 1srt floor of a building with elevator and has 120sqm with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. All bedrooms have double beds and access to the balcony that goes around the whole apartment. Both bathrooms are complete with shower and toilet but one also has a bathtub. The living room is spacious and very bright with windows all around, a big sofa, cable tv and a dining area that seats 8 people. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your meals and with washer and dishwasher. You have ac/ heating and wi-fi internet throughout the apartment.
Size (m2): 120;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Guests will have access to the entire property.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
*Please be advised that there are building works nearby - noise is possible during your stay, although it should not be very disruptive. We have lowered the rates in order to make up for any possible inconvenience.
This apartment is located in one of the best areas of the city: Chiado - right beside the São Carlos theatre in a small square. You have 3 great restaurants just outside the apartment and a great bakery for breakfast called Sacolinha or the famous A Brasileira where you can sit with the Fernando Pessoa statue. A mini market can be found at a 15min walk in Calçada do Combro as well as cash machines, banks, post office, and pharmacy. Taxi stop right in front of the building or at a 5min walk in Praça do Camões, as well as the stop of the famous 28 tram and metro station: Baixa-Chiado. This is a great location for those who want to discover the city on foot.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 6