ALTIDO Elegant 2BR Apt nearby tram 28E stop - Portas SolLisboa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Alfama, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Located in the most typical and genuine area of Lisbon, one of the oldest quarters in Lisbon this amazing apartment is a great choice for your visit. This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate about Lisbon's typical way of living. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
About your Apartment.
This two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of an apartment building with a lift. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The en-suite bedroom has one queen bed and the other one has twin beds. The living room is bright with two big windows and has a dining space that seats four people comfortably as well as a fully equipped kitchenette where you can prepare your favourite meals. You have a big TV with international channels in the living room and there is wi-fi access throughout the apartment. This modern apartment also boasts a networked, secure, smart lock system in order to maintain maximum security.
Size (m2): 58
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
The Neighbourhood Parking is not easy here since this is the center of a large city, but just 3 minutes away there is a public carpark at the Largo das Portas do Sol, while another possibility is to use the cheaper open-air carpark near the Santa Apolonia ferry terminal, which costs around 6€ per day. Several buses and trams stop at the Portas do Sol, including the famous Number 28 Tram, which we recommend our guests take for a unique travel experience.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Take a taxi (from Lisbon airport) and go directly to the property. It will take approximately 15min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Santa Apolonia Metro Station and then walk 850m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comercio) and then take the nr 728 BUS until Casa do Conto and walk 400m until the apartment. Total cost: 5,45€per person.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4