ALTIDO Elegant 2BR Apt w/workspace nearby Baixa-Chiado subwayLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
This absolutely fabulous apartment in the centre of Lisbon right next to Santa Justa Lift will be a great place for your next getaway with friends or family. All the main see sights including St. George Castle, Lisbon Cathedral and Praça do Comércio are just around the corner and some of the best city’s bars and restaurants are right at your doorstep. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen and towels provided.
The decor of the place is the perfect mix of traditional Portuguese elements and contemporary design. Here you will feel the unique atmosphere of the beautiful city while enjoying the comfort of the modern refurbished apartment. The flat has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a study and a fully equipped kitchen.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The light living room has one colourful sofa with pillows, an armchair, a coffee table, a workspace and TV. It also has a dining area with can seat up to 6 guests. The homey kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee maker, a fridge, a stove with an oven and a kettle.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
The apartment has 2 double bedrooms. The first bathroom has a bath with over-bath shower, basin and WC. The second bathroom has a WC and basin. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
- Size (sqm): 104;
- Lift: Yes;
- Sleeps: 4;
- Bedrooms: 2;
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Neighbourhood: Chiado
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Welcome to Chiado, the famous central neighborhood known for its luxury shopping, historic landmarks, numerous museums and theatres. St. George Castle, Lisbon Cathedral and Praça do Comércio are all only a short walk away from the property, while Santa Justa Lift is right at your doorstep.
St. George Castle: 16-minute walk
Lisbon Cathedral: 11-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 8-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 8-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 3-minute walk
Belém Tower: 40-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 30-minute bus ride
Vertigo: 3-minute walk
Camo: 3-minute walk
Jardim das Cerejas: 2-minute walk
Delirium Tremens Bar: 2-minute walk
The George: 3-minute walk
O Purista: 5-minute walk
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4