ALTIDO Energetic 2BR Apt w/workspace, by the Santa Justa Lift, in BaixaLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Baixa, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This amazing apartment is located downtown very close to the Lisbon Cathedral and within 2 minutes walk from the River Tejo. Here you can enjoy the sunset by the riverside or on the terraces/restaurants in the square. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
This beautiful apartment located in the heart of downtown Lisbon has 70m2 and is inserted in a building with an elevator. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, one of which is an en suite bedroom with a private bathroom with shower and a second bathroom in the apartment hall to support the guests that stay in the second bedroom. The living room has a sofa and two armchairs, a TV with international channels and a dining space with a table that sits four people. The kitchenette is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your favourite meals. The apartment has a wi-fi connection and AC throughout.
Size (m2): 70;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Fully renovated apartment located downtown in a pedestrian-only street and within 5 minutes walk from the River Tejo. There are several restaurants, cafés, mini markets and pharmacies at a walking distance. The parking in the streets surrounding the apartment is conditioned and reserved only for residents. If traveling by car we recommend you to leave the car in the car park or to look for an authorized parking area. The Terreiro do Paço is 5 minutes walk from the apartment as well as Rossio Square and there you can enjoy the sunset by the riverside or on the terraces/restaurants of the square. You are in the perfect place to discover the city on foot, you have a stop of the famous tram 28 at a few minutes walk from the apartment.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4