ALTIDO Gorgeous 2-bed home, 3 mins from Lisbon CathedralLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Baixa, Lisboa.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This amazing apartment is located downtown very close to the Lisboa Cathedral and within 2 minutes walk from the River Tejo. Here you can enjoy the sunset by the riverside or on the terraces/restaurants in the square. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
About your Apartment
This beautiful apartment located in the heart of downtown Lisboa has 80m2 and is inserted in a six-story building with an elevator. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open space living room with kitchenette. It has a large living room surrounded by windows that make it a bright apartment. The living room has a big sofa, two armchairs, a TV with international channels and a spacious and fully equipped kitchenette. The apartment has wi-fi connection and air conditioning.
Size (m2): 80;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Fully renovated apartment located downtown very close to the Lisboa Cathedral and within 2 minutes walk from the River Tejo. The nearest supermarket is located 5 minutes walk from the apartment, as well as the closest covered car park. The parking in the streets surrounding the apartment is conditioned and reserved only for residents. If traveling by car we recommend you to leave the car in the car park or to look for an authorized parking area. You have a pastry in front of the apartment where you can have breakfast and several gourmet food stores and souvenirs. The Terreiro do Paço is 2 minutes walk from the apartment, here you can enjoy the sunset by the riverside or on the terraces/restaurants in the square. You are in the perfect place to discover the city on foot, you have a stop of the famous tram 28 at the 1-minute walk from the apartment and is at a short walk from Chiado and Rossio.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Please follow the instructions you will receive from us. It will take approximately 15-30min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Terreiro do Paço Metro Station and then walk 350m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comercio) and then walk 350m until the apartment. Total cost: 3.60€per person.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Please note that the property keys need to be collected from our reception desk on Rua da Boavista 78, Lisbon.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 1
Max occupancy: 4