ALTIDO Homey Suite near Rossio SquareLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Modern and homey suite near Dom Pedro Square
✔ 161 ft2 | 15 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ 3-minute walk to Rossio subway station & Rossio bus stop
✔ 6-minute walk to Santa Justa Lift & the Restauradores Monument
✔ 11-minute walk to the Arch of Rua Augusta
✔ 13-minute walk to Lisbon Cathedral
✔ 14-minute walk to The National Museum of Contemporary Art
✔ 15-minute walk to Column Wharf
✔ 16-minute walk to St George Castle Viewpoint
✔ 19-minute walk to Pink Street
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is equipped with 1 double bed & Smart TV
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire suit.
● The property is on the ground floor, and no lift is available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO's property is nicely located in Rossio—Lisbon's most culturally vibrant and liveliest area! Whether you're interested in history, culture or just want to soak up the atmosphere of this beautiful city, there's no better place to be. The square and surrounding streets are packed with some of the city's most popular restaurants, bars and shops.
One of the main attractions in Rossio is the Rossio Square, also known as Praça Dom Pedro IV. This large public square is surrounded by historic buildings and is a popular meeting place for locals and tourists alike. Also, you can explore some of the most famous sights within walking distance, such as Lisbon Cathedral, Carmo Archaeological Museum - a fascinating museum showcasing archaeological discoveries from ancient civilisations and many more.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Pay-and-display parking is available, and it costs 1,60€ per hour.
● A short 3-minute walk will take you to the nearest subway and bus station, both called Rossio.
● 4-minute walk will take you to the nearest train station Rossio.
✈ Nearest airport:
Humberto Delgado Airport: 34-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
*Please note that the washing machine is in a common laundry area.
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
∗Please note that essential supplies such as towels, shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper, and bedding are provided only upon check-in and will not be replaced throughout your stay.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2