ALTIDO Joyful 2BR Apt w/terrace nearby São Bento PalaceLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Estrela, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Estrela neighbourhood is a very safe quarter because it’s mostly residential and what makes it great is that you have in the walking distance small groceries, coffee shops and the tram nr 28 stop that takes you on a tour of the historic neighbourhood. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
About your Apartment
This self-catered apartment is the perfect place for your city break. You have a two bedroom apartment with two full bathrooms and a nice balcony to enjoy a glass of wine in the afternoon after a long walk around the city. The apartment has 75 sqm and two bedrooms with one double bed each, one of them in an en-suite bedroom with a private bathroom with a shower and also with direct access to the balcony. The second bathroom has a shower and is in the bedrooms hall. The kitchen is small but has everything you need to cook and prepare your meals. The dining space is right next to the living room area and has a table for 4 people. The living room is very bright due to the big windows and very colourful. You can find a nice sofa, a tv and DVD player and direct access to the balcony. You have central heating and wi-fi connection throughout the apartment.
Size (m2): 75;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Estrela neighbourhood is a very safe quarter because it's mostly residential and what makes it great is that you have in walking distance small groceries, coffee shops and the tram nr 28 stop that takes you on a tour of the historic neighbourhood. At a few minutes walk, you have the Jardim da Estrela, a nice garden where you can relax and refresh on the shade of the trees in the summer. Nearby also is Praça das Flores where you can find a “quiosque” where you can have drinks and eat pastry. This is a very good place to be if you like to walk. At a nice 30min walk you can be in Praça do Comércio (city center) where you have several restaurants with river views and a tourism office to find out what to do while in Lisbon. In case you want to visit Estoril/ Cascais you are also very close to Cais do Sodré from where you can take the train and in half an hour you will be in Cascais. Also in Cais do Sodré you can take the tram nr 15 that takes you in 20min to Belem where are all the Portuguese discovery monuments and the famous Pastel de Belem.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Please follow the instructions you will receive from us. It will take approximately 15-30min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Rato Metro Station and then walk 750m until the apartment Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Saldanha and take the yellow line (metro) to Rato and then walk 750m until the apartment Total cost: 5.35€per person.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 1
Max occupancy: 4