ALTIDO Lux Chiado 2-Floor 3-BR Apartment w/GarageApartment - Lisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Embrace yourself in pure luxury from the moment you step into the classical building in the centre of Lisbon. Enjoy elegant furniture, huge marble bathrooms, amazing views to the city and plenty of space and natural light. The flat has an air conditioner, is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or long stay. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a garage for 2 cars. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Essentials, linen and towels provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The absolutely fabulous living room has a large comfortable sofa, a white-and-blue carpet, a white coffee table and a flat screen TV. The elegant dining area with a wooden table can seat up to 6 guests. The spacious white kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities including a coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and stove with an oven.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
There are 3 bedrooms in the apartment: two with a double bed and one with two single beds. Each of the bedrooms has its own unique style and plenty of space for your belongings. Two spacious bathrooms have baths. There is also an additional toilet in the flat. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided alongside 2 hairdryers.
- Size (sqm): 240;
- Lift: Yes;
- Sleeps: 6;
- Bedrooms: 3;
- Bathrooms: 2;
- Neighbourhood: Chiado
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Welcome to Chiado, the famous central neighbourhood known for its luxury shopping, historic landmarks, numerous museums and theatres. St. George Castle, Lisbon Cathedral and Praça do Comércio are all only a short walk away from the property, while Santa Justa Lift is right at your doorstep.
St. George Castle: 15-minute walk
Lisbon Cathedral: 10-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 7-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 7-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 2-minute walk
Belém Tower: 40-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 30-minute bus ride
Vertigo: 1-minute walk
Sacramento do Chiado: 2-minute walk
Organi Chiado: 2-minute walk
The George: 2-minute walk
Eclipse Rock Bar: 8-minute walk
By The Wine: 7-minute walk
Other things to note
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6