ALTIDO Polished 3BR home w/ terrace in BaixaLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Baixa, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This amazing apartment is located downtown very close to the Lisbon Cathedral and within 2 minutes walk from the River Tejo. Here you can enjoy the sunset by the riverside or on the terraces/restaurants in the square. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
About your Apartment
This self-catered apartment is located on the third floor of a 4story building with elevator with a shared patio on the ground floor. With 3 bedrooms, one with double bed and a small sofa bed and two other bedrooms with two single beds each. Two of the bedrooms have access to a balcony with two chairs and one small table where facing the city where you can catch some sun and just relax. You also have two full bathrooms, one with bathtub and one with shower. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals. The living room is spacious and has one big sofa, two chairs, cable TV and a dining table for 6 people.
Size (m2): 115;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Fully renovated apartment located downtown very close to the Cathedral and within 2 minutes walk from the River Tejo. The nearest supermarket is located at a 2-minute walk from the apartment, as well as the closest covered car park. The parking in the streets surrounding the apartment is conditioned and reserved for residents. So when traveling by car we recommend you to leave the car in the car park or to look for an authorized parking area. You have a pastry next to the apartment where you can have breakfast and several gourmet food stores and souvenirs nearby. The Terreiro do Paço is 2 minutes walk from the apartment, here you can enjoy the sunset by the riverside or on the terraces/ restaurants in the square. You are in the perfect place to discover the city on foot, you have a stop of the famous tram 28 at the 1-minute walk from the apartment and is at a short walk from Chiado and Rossio.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Take a taxi (from Lisbon airport) and go directly to the property. It will take approximately 15min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Baixa-Chiado Metro Station and then walk 600m until the Elevador Castelo (free) and go up to Rua da Madalena. Walk 5m to the apartment Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Praça do Comercio and then walk 450m until the Elevador Castelo (free) and go up to Rua da Madalena. Walk 5m to the apartment Total cost: 3.60€per person
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 7
Max occupancy: 7