ALTIDO Principe Real 2BR Apt w/Terrace nearby Botanical Garden of LisbonLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Minimalistic design, stylish details, plenty of space and natural light: this apartment will be a great place to enjoy your time in Lisbon. Spend sunny mornings at the spacious terrace, cook whatever you want in the modern kitchen and have a great rest at night on one of the perfectly comfortable beds. The apartment is professionally cleaned, has an air-conditioner and suitable for a short or long stay. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a shower, a living room with a sofa, a fully equipped kitchen and a large green terrace.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN:
The sleek open plan living room has a light grey sofa, a coffee table and a big flat screen TV. It is adjusted to the stylish white kitchen which has all the modern appliances including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove with an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher. There is also a dining area with a bar table and 4 comfortable chairs.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
The apartment has two double bedrooms: the master bedroom with a huge double bed and another bedroom with a double bed which consists of two single beds. Each room has plenty of natural light and space for your belongings in a large wardrobe. The sparkling white bathroom has a glass shower cabin. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided alongside a hairdryer.
- Size (sqm): 60
- Floor: 1st;
- Lift: No;
- Sleeps: 6;
- Bedrooms: 2;
- Bathrooms: 1;
- Neighbourhood: Principe Real
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Welcome to Príncipe Real, one the most upscale Lisbon’s areas known for its 19th-century mansions, trendy bars and local designers’ shops! The apartment is perfectly located right next to the famous Barrio Alto district, with the Botanical Garden of Lisbon just around the corner and within walking distance from Santa Justa Lift and the Santa Catarina (Adamastor) viewpoint for taking great pictures.
Botanical Garden of Lisbon: 2-minute walk
Santa Catarina: 10-minute walk
Basílica da Estrela: 16-minute walk
St. George Castle (Castelo de S. Jorge): 35-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 22-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 28-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 22-minute walk
Belém Tower: 50-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 40-minute bus ride
Adega Dom Luis: 1-minute walk
A Cevicheria: 7-minute walk
Pesca: 8-minute walk
CINCO Lounge: 4-minute walk
Pub Lisboeta: 8-minute walk
Pub Português: 15-minute walk
**Please note that the hallway blinds mechanism is deactivated, so they can't be opened/closed. Currently, they should be kept open at all times.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6