ALTIDO Sophisticated studio near Convento do CarmoLisboa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This charming studio, with private entrance, is perfectly located in the heart of Lisbon, in the Santa Catarina neighbourhood, right next to the iconic Bairro Alto area and within walking distance to major attractions. The studio consists of a bedroom area, a living area, a dining area, a kitchenette and a bathroom. The area is home to some great restaurants, and a stop of the famous Tram 28 is only a 2-minute walk away.
The elegant studio is stylishly decorated and provides you with the highest level of comfort. It has a bathroom with a shower, a comfortable double bed, a sofa, a wardrobe, a TV and an air-conditioner. There is also a functional kitchenette with a stove and oven and a dining area for up to 2 guests. Toiletries, towels, and linens are provided.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Other things to note
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed or if you have any questions, please get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Lisbon, Portugal.
Welcome to Santa Catarina, close to the iconic Bairro Alto, one the most popular Lisbon’s areas known for its narrow cobbled streets, bohemian bars, fado clubs and authentic local shops! The apartment is perfectly located just a short walk away from the Time Out Market, the National Museum of Contemporary Art, Santa Justa Lift and other major attractions.
Time Out Market: 8-minute walk
Botanical Garden of Lisbon: 14-minute walk
The National Museum of Contemporary Art: 11-minute walk
St. George Castle (Castelo de S. Jorge): 27-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 20-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 18-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 14-minute walk
Belém Tower: 40-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 35-minute bus ride
Fumeiro de Santa Catarina: 1-minute walk
Pharmacia: 2-minute walk
Misc by Tartar-ia: 4-minute walk
Social B: 4-minute walk
A Tabacaria: 5-minute walk
Groove Bar: 5-minute walk
The ‘Sta. Catarina’ stop where you can catch the famous Tram 28 is just a 2-minute walk from the property.
The ‘Baixa-Chiado’ metro station is a 9-minute walk away.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2