ALTIDO Spacious 1-bed Apt nearby Time Out Market &subwayLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
This is your chance to live in a gorgeous place in a historical building next to the famous Elevador da Bica and within walking distance from all the main city’s see sights. Some of the trendiest city’s shops, cafes and restaurants are just at your door step and Praça do Comércio is only a short walk away. The apartment has 1 double bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, a living room with a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Linen, and towels provided.
Enjoy living in this elegant and modern apartment where you will find everything you need to have a great time in Lisbon, no matter if you come for a holiday or business. You will love its fashionable design, tasteful mixture of white, blue and grey tones and all the modern amenities provided at your disposal. The apartment has 1 bedroom with a double bed that consists of two singles, a bathroom with a shower, a living room with a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN:
The fancy living room has a comfortable sofa with blue pillows, two elegant blue armchair, a black wooden coffee table, two stylish floor lamps and a big flat screen TV. The modern kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove with an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
In the modern bedroom you will find an unbelievably comfortable double bed that consists of two singles, two bedside tables with lamps and plenty of room for your belongings in the white built-in wardrobe. The splendid marble tiled bathroom has a shower. Linen and towels are provided, alongside a hairdryer.
- Floor: 1st;
- Lift: Yes;
- Sleeps: 4;
- Bedrooms: 1;
- Bathrooms: 1;
- Neighbourhood: Cais do Sodre
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Welcome to Cais do Sodre, one of the coolest and trendiest Lisbon’s areas with a scenic waterfront and tons of fashionable bars and cafes! Enjoy worldly known see sights just a short walk away: walk to Praça do Comércio and Santa Justa Lift for less than 15 minutes. Don’t forget to check the famous Timeout market for some delicious local food - it’s right at your doorstep.
St. George Castle : 24-minute walk
Lisbon Cathedral: 18-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 20-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 12-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 15-minute walk
Belém Tower: 40-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 20-minute bus ride
Tropico do Cais: 1-minute walk
Guacamole: 1-minute walk
OTTO - Pizza Al Mercato: 1-minute walk
A Tabacaria: 2-minute walk
Lounge: 1-minute walk
Quero-te no Cais: 3-minute walk
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, and professional cleaning services.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Please also note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4