ALTIDO Splendid 2BR flat in Bairro Alto, nearby Luís de Camões Sq.Lisboa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Bairro Alto, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This apartment is situated in the heart of Lisbon between the Jardim do Principe Real and Chiado, in one of the most typical neighbourhoods of Lisbon: Bairro Alto. Here you have several local groceries and iconic shops and Fado restaurants that will make your stay more pleasant. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
This spacious and homely two bedroom apartment is on the 2nd floor of a building located in the historical centre. The apartment has a comfortable living area with cable TV and a sofa bed that sits 3 to 4 people for two extra guests to sleep in. There is a dining area with a round table where you can have your meals and a well-equipped kitchen for you to cook. You have one ensuite bedroom (with one private bathroom) with a double bed and a second bedroom with two single beds. There is a second full bathroom in the hall of the apartment between the kitchen and the bedroom. The apartment is equipped with heaters and portable fans to make your stay more comfortable.
Size (m2): 100
Wheelchair access: No;
Neighbourhood: Bairro Alto
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Please note the internet speed in this property is 6Mbps
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
This apartment is in one of the most typical quarters of Lisbon: Bairro Alto. One of the busiest streets of the city due to the trendy bars and restaurants that fill the streets with people in the evening. You have a small supermarket at a 5min walk from the apartment called MiniPreço and you have a pharmacy and several groceries next door also. It's at a walking distance from the quarter of Principe Real. You are at a nice walk from the Viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcantara where the Funicular da Glória stops. This funicular is a tram that takes you to and from the Avenida da Liberdade one of the most expensive streets in Lisbon. Here you have several local groceries and iconic shops and Fado restaurants that will make your stay more pleasant. At night you are at a 2min walk from Rua da Rosa one of the busiest streets of Bairro Alto full of bars and parties.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6