ALTIDO Stunning 3BR Apt w/ balcony, nearby Saldanha subway & ISTLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Saldanha, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Great location in Saldanha close to metro station, supermarkets and restaurants. Fully renovated apartment very well located to discover the city, close to the metro station with a direct line to and from the airport, here you are at a short metro ride of the city centre. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
This self-catered 3 bedroom apartment is on the first floor of an apartment without an elevator. You have one bedroom with a double bed and a balcony with a table and two chairs, the second bedroom has twin beds and the third one has a single bed. You have one bathroom with a shower and another bathroom with bathtub. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals and to feel at home. The big living room has big windows, cable tv, and wi-fi connection, one sofa-bed (single) and a dining space with a table big enough for six people. You have AC throughout the apartment.
Size (m2): 120;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
* Please note that there are construction works nearby
Great location in Saldanha close to metro station, supermarkets and restaurants. Fully renovated apartment very well located to discover the city, close to metro station with direct line to and from the airport, here you are at a short metro ride of the city centre.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 6