ALTIDO Stylish 1-bed flat w/ city views in AlfamaLisboa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Alfama, Lisboa. We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Located in the most typical and genuine area of Lisbon, one of the oldest quarters in Lisbon this amazing apartment is a great choice for your visit. This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate about Lisbon's typical way of living. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
This self-catered one bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of an apartment building without lift access. The apartment has been recently refurbished and has one bedroom with a comfortable double bed and access to a small typical Portuguese balcony that has a view of the small square where the apartment is situated. It has one full bathroom with bathtub and shower, a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook a nice meal and a living room with a sofa bed for two extra people to sleep in. In the living room, you have a table that sits 4 people and a small corner with a desk in case you need to do some work.
The apartment has wifi throughout and portable fans and heaters to make your stay more comfortable.
Room Type: Apartment
Size (m2): 45
Min. Stay: 2 Nights
Check-in Time: 3 pm
Check-out Time: 11 am
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
Wheelchair access: No
Tourism License: 6978/AL
We are always on hand to make your visit as enjoyable as possible and we pride ourselves on going the extra mile, so please don't hesitate to drop us an email or call us 24/7. Whether you need help with the house, a recommendation or somewhere to leave your suitcase, we are here to help!
The perfect place for your short break in the city. Here you will live in a genuine typical Lisbon quarter, with its' more than 30 Fado restaurants. But also you will be near the Centre City, the extravagant "Bairro Alto" and near to the main public transports (Metro, train, bus, and the typical tramway). You will be five minutes walk from Santa Apolónia railway station (Porto, Coimbra, Algarve) and 10 minutes from Cais do Sodré railway station (that accesses to the fabulous Cascais/ Estoril beaches).
This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate by Lisbon's typical way of living: its' charming corners, the Tagus river, its' "miradouros", its' unique light, its' iconic shops. T he apartment is located in the centre of this typical quarter but in a very quiet place.
Be aware that Alfama being a historical quarter is closed to private cars so we do not advise renting a car.
Please note that the property is not directly accessible by car. On-street parking may be available on Rua das Escolas Gerais nº30 or Rua de Guilherme Braga nº13. These streets are both about 1–2 minutes away by foot.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Please follow the instructions you will receive from us. It will take approximately 15-30min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Santa Apolonia Metro Station and then walk 700m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Santa Apolonia and then take the nr 734 BUS until Voz do Operario and walk 300m. Total cost: 5,45€per person (aerobus+bus).
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10 pm and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2am and 50€ after 2am
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO Portugal wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4