ALTIDO Stylish 3BR Apt w/balcony in Graca, nearby Senhora do Monte viewpointLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Graça, Lisbon.
Graça is one of the highest hills and has the best views over the city.
About your Apartment
This self-catering apartment is located on the second floor of an apartment building in Graça. It has 3 bedrooms, one with one double bed and an en-suite bathroom and another two bedrooms with 2 single beds each. The kitchenette is equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals. The living room has one sofa bed big enough for one person, cable TV and a dining table for 7 people. The house has Wi-Fi throughout and AC that works both for heat and cold.
Size (m2): 74;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
This apartment is located in one of the 7 hills in the historical centre - Graça. It's on the highest hill of Lisbon and has the best views over the city. The apartment is within walking distance of the square of graça where the flea market is held every Tuesday and Saturday. Apart from traditional trinkets, you can also buy second-hand clothes, books, records, and if you search well, you can find some valuable antiques. The apartment is at an easy walk (about 20min) to the city centre. If you prefer you can go on the tram 28 (about 10min) whose route passes the most important and beautiful sights of Lisbon. A "must" not to be missed! You can go to Alfama (5min) and from there go to the Castle (S. Jorge), Baixa, Chiado, and Bairro Alto. Nearby you can also go to viewpoints with fantastic views of the castle of Sao Jorge, the Tagus river and on the roofs of houses. In the viewpoint of Graça, there is a terrace cafe and just 600m lies the viewpoint of Senhora do Monte. The views are even more beautiful in the sunset! Near the apartment, there are several grocery shops and you can arrive easily to most historical quarters by tram no. 28.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2)Simple and fast: Please follow the instructions you will receive from us. It will take approximately 15-30min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Intendente Metro Station and then walk 900m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Martim Moniz and then take the 734 BUS and get off at Sapadores and then walk 170m until the apartment. Total cost: 5.45€per person.
Please note that property keys should be collected from our reception desk located on Rua da Boavista 78, 1200-085 Lisbon.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 7