ALTIDO Suites Terrace in Principe Real - Suite 4Lisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
This stylish private bedroom will be the perfect place to stay for your next exciting trip! The property is in Príncipe Real - a culturally vibrant area that has to offer plenty of activities. The famous Botanic Garden is just around the corner! There is a spacious terrace where you can sit and enjoy the lovely weather. Guests will have access to a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining room, terrace in common use with other guests. There are 5 rooms in total in the house. 2 Parking spaces available.
Homes don’t get much more inviting than this modern and stunning house which is located in Príncipe Real. The area has a wide range of shops, restaurants, bars, and sightseeing spots.
The bedroom is impeccably decorated and will make you feel just like at home. The airy terrace has outdoor furniture, 2 sunbeds, and patio umbrellas. The perfect place to enjoy an ice-cold beverage on a hot, sunny day.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
KITCHEN & DINING/LIVING - IN COMMON USE
In the kitchen, you will find everything you might possibly need to prepare a delicious 5-course meal: a refrigerator, a microwave, a dishwasher, a stove, an oven, a coffee maker, dishes and silverware, and cooking basics. Also, there is a washing machine available at your disposal.
Also, there is a cosy dining corner where you can enjoy a quick snack.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
A stylishly decorated bedroom with a double bed, a flat-screen TV, 2-night stands, an air conditioner, and an en-suite bathroom complete with a bathtub, bidet and a shower.
Guests will have access to a fully-equipped kitchen, a dining area, a garden with dining facilities in common use with other guests.
In case you plan to arrive in your own car, please note we have a parking spot available for you. Keep in mind that it has an extra cost of €15/day. The parking is limited to 2 spaces and works on a "first come first serve basis", so please get in touch with us and we will send you a payment link in order to secure the parking spot for you.
Other things to note
Please be advised that due to government requirements:
• you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in;
• guests are obligated to pay a city tax by cash, upon check-in. The city tax is an additional fee that is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We are sorry to inform you that there is no lift in the building.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10 pm and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2am and 50€ after 2am
ALTIDO will be in touch to offer you assistance with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
Príncipe Real is an upscale area known for its 19th-century mansions, bars, and fashionable shops. The neighborhood also has many small art galleries and antique shops. If you are looking for fresh ingredients to cook a delicious meal - don’t miss the Organic Farmers Market which is open every Saturday. Enjoy a nice walk in the famous Botanic Garden. Other highlights include Embaixada Palace, National Museum of Natural History and Science, Principe Real Garden, and Academy of Sciences.
Botanic Garden: 4-minute walk
National Museum of Natural History and Science: 5-minute walk
Embaixada Palace: 6-minute walk
Principe Real Garden: 6-minute walk
Academy of Sciences: 4-minute walk
Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara: 9-minute walk
São Bento Palace: 12-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 17-minute walk
Oyster & Margarita: 1-minute walk
Chutnify Principe Real: 1-minute walk
Largo ao Tacho: 3-minute walk
CINCO lounge: 1-minute walk
Soul: 3-minute walk
Gin Lovers Bar & Restaurant: 6-minute walk
The nearest bus stop is R. Palmeira and it is just a 1-minute walk. The closest Tram stop is called Príncipe Real and it is just a 5-minute walk.
Lisbon Airport 45-minute tram ride
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2