ALTIDO Superb 1-bed Apt on Av. da LiberdadeApartment - Lisboa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Enjoy style and comfort from the first moment you step into a classical Lisbon building on the posh Avenida da Liberdade boulevard. The minimalist design of the flat with light colours, natural materials and lots of space will help you to unwind after long walks in the beautiful city. The apartment is professionally cleaned, has an air-conditioner and suitable for a short or long stay. It has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with a bath, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and an additional toilet. Sleeps up to 2 guests. Essentials, linen, and towels provided.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN:
The elegant white living room has a huge comfortable sofa bed, a stylish coffee table, a light grey carpet and a big flat screen TV. The adjusted dining area with modern orange chairs can seat up to 6 people. The sparkling white kitchen has all the modern amenities including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove with an oven, a microwave, a kettle and a toaster and a dishwasher. There is also a bar table for morning snacks.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The stylish bedroom has a huge double bed with a range of pillows, a fluffy black carpet, two bedside tables with lamps and a huge white wardrobe for your belongings. The spacious light beige bathroom has a bath. There is also an additional toilet in the flat. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
- Size (sqm): 90;
- Floor: 2nd;
- Lift: Yes;
- Sleeps: 2;
- Bedrooms: 1;
- Bathrooms: 2;
- Neighbourhood: Avenida da Liberdade
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Welcome to Avenida da Liberdade, one of the most scenic Lisbon’s neighbourhoods in the very centre of the city! It’s famous for luxury shopping, breath-taking architecture and floral pedestrian walkways. The apartment is perfectly located just a short walk away from St. George Castle, Praça do Comércio, Santa Justa Lift and the Santa Catarina (Adamastor) viewpoint for taking great pictures. The famous Bairro Alto and Alfama neighbourhoods are just around the corner from the property.
Botanical Garden of Lisbon: 9-minute walk
Santa Catarina: 14-minute walk
St. George Castle (Castelo de S. Jorge): 23-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 9-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 17-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 10-minute walk
Belém Tower: 50-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 40-minute bus ride
As Velhas: 1-minute walk
Taberna Ibérica: 1-minute walk
Oh! Sorte: 4-minute walk
Pub Lisboeta: 10-minute walk
O Bar da Odete: 6-minute walk
Apolo XIII Bar: 10-minute walk
* Please be advised that there are building works nearby - noise is possible during your stay, although it should not be very disruptive. The works are during the week days, 9AM to 6PM. We have lowered the rates in order to make up for any possible inconvenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2