ALTIDO Superb 1-bed Apt w/ workspace&terrace, close to Av. da LiberdadeLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Area: Marquês de Pombal, Lisbon.
Very central for those who want to be close to the city centre but not on the city centre.
This self-catered apartment with 100sqm is the perfect choice for your holiday vacation. Situated in a residential area at a nice walk of 15min of the city centre this spacious one bedroom apartment has a private parking space and a big terrace where you can sunbathe, eat outside or just relax watching the sunset after a long day of sightseeing. The bedroom has a nice double bed, a desk in case you want to do some work and a window facing the terrace. You have a full bathroom with bathtub, a big open kitchen (American style) with a dining space for 4 people and a nice living room with a huge sofa, cable TV and a nice corner with a sofa bed in case you are traveling with a friend or child. The living room has direct access to the terrace where you have some sofas and a table to relax at the end of the day or to have a dinner with your friends. The apartment is equipped with cable TV, Wi-Fi, and ac throughout.
Size (m2): 100;
Wheelchair access: No;
Neighbourhood: Marquês Pombal;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Fully renovated apartment located at a 10min walk from the square Marquês de Pombal and the Parque Eduardo VII. You have also the sightseeing buses in the square as well as the Hop-on Hop-off bus to visit the city. If you like walking you can take a nice walk of 15min down the Avenida da Liberdade until the city centre: Baixa-Chiado. You have small cafes with terraces along the avenue where you can take a coffee or get lunch. At the end of the avenue, you have the Tourism Office where you can go get more information about what to do in the city. The closest supermarket is at walking distance from the apartment as well as bakeries and coffee shops. It is perfectly situated, close to the metro at Marques de Pombal and to other means of transport to commute to the historical or business centre.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Please follow the instructions you will receive from us. It will take approximately 15-30min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Avenida Metro Station and then walk 700m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Avenida da Liberdade and then walk 700m until the apartment. Total cost: 3.60€per person.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 3