ALTIDO Trendy studio w/ views to the Castle, in GracaLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Graça, Lisboa.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Graça is on the highest hills and has the best views over the city. The apartment is within walking distance of the square where the flea market is held every Tuesday and Saturday. Nearby you can also go to viewpoints with fantastic views of the castle of Sao Jorge, the river and the roofs of houses. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
About your Studio
This 30sqm studio apartment with amazing views over the hill is decorated with different shades of blue and green to provide a cosy atmosphere along with the multiple colourful paintings on the wall. It has a comfortable double bed, two big armchairs a plasma tv (with DVD player), a full bathroom with shower and a kitchenette equipped with everything you need to prepare your favourite meals. You have AC and Wi-Fi throughout the apartment. If you are traveling by car note that Graça quarter is closed to traffic but you have a public parking 200m away from the apartment.
Size (m2): 30;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Please note the internet speed in this property is 10 Mbps
*Please be advised that there is a construction works nearby - noise is possible during your stay, although it should not be very disruptive. We have lowered the rates in order to make up for any possible inconvenience.
This self-catered studio apartment has one of the best views of the city over the Castelo de S.Jorge and the bridge 25 Abril. It's the perfect choice for your romantic getaway. Located on the top of one of the 7 hills of Lisboa right next to the Miradouro da Graça this studio is within a walking distance of everything. It's the perfect place to start discovering Lisboa on foot. You are in the middle of the historical centre with its narrow and steep streets and the fado houses. You have a supermarket and groceries at a 5-10min walk.
How to arrive at the property:1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Please follow the instructions you will receive from us. It will take approximately 15-30min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€
a) Metro: get off at Cais do Sodré Metro Station and then take the Bus nr 714 and get off at Rua das Janelas Verdes and then walk 200m until the apartment. Price: 3.60€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Martim Moniz and then walk 500m until the apartment. Total cost: 3.60€per person.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 1
Max occupancy: 2