ALTIDO Unique 1-BR Apartment in central ChiadoLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
This apartment is different from you’ve seen before. Enjoy its original design which smartly mixes vintage and modern and its unique location just a stone’s throw away from Santa Justa Lift, St. George Castle, Praça do Comércio and other major city’s see sights. The apartment has one bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, a living room, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen and towels provided.
Golden lamps, polished historical wooden furniture, mirror walls and historical wooden window panels: the decor of the apartment is a beautiful mix of vintage details and modern design which will make your Lisbon experience unforgettable. The flat is professionally cleaned and suitable for a short or long stay. It has one bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, a living room with a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen and towels provided.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The absolutely gorgeous living room with a mirror wall has two light beige sofas with pillows, several wooden coffee tables, a black wooden trunk, a pattern carpet and a flat screen TV. It also has a dining area with a round table which can seat up to 4 guests. The stylish black-and-white kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and stove with an oven.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The apartment has one bedroom with a comfortable double bed, big wardrobe, wooden cabinet and golden framed mirror. The homey wooden floored bathroom has a glass shower cabin. Bathroom essentials, linen and towels are provided.
- Size (sqm): 84;
- Floor: 2nd;
- Lift: No;
- Sleeps: 4;
- Bedrooms: 1;
- Bathrooms: 1;
- Neighbourhood: Chiado
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Welcome to Chiado, the famous central neighbourhood known for its luxury shopping, historic landmarks, numerous museums and theatres. St. George Castle, Lisbon Cathedral and Praça do Comércio are all only a short walk away from the property, while Santa Justa Lift is right at your doorstep.
St. George Castle: 12-minute walk
Lisbon Cathedral: 7-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 6-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 4-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 3-minute walk
Belém Tower: 40-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 30-minute bus ride
Jardim das Cerejas: 5-minute walk
Swaagat The Taste of India: 2-minute walk
Organi Chiado: 4-minute walk
Bebedouro Wine and Food: 3-minute walk
Trobadores - Taberna Medieval: 5-minute walk
The George: 2-minute walk
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4