ALTIDO Urban 2BR apartment in AlfamaLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Located in the most typical and genuine area of Lisbon, one of the oldest quarters in Lisbon this amazing apartment is a great choice for your visit. This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate about Lisbon's typical way of living. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
About your Apartment
This apartment is the ideal choice for your short stay in Lisboa. This apartment has two bedrooms, one with a double bed and another one with two single beds. There is one full bathroom with shower. The living room has a nice sofa-bed for one person, TV with international channels and a dining table. The kitchenette is equipped to prepare your favourite meals.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Room Type: Apartment
Size (m2): 70
Wheelchair access: No
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
The perfect place for your short break in the city. Here you will live in a genuine typical Lisbon quarter, with its' more than 30 Fado restaurants. But also you will be near the Centre City, the extravagant "Bairro Alto" and near to the main public transports (Metro, train, bus, and the typical tramway). You will be five minutes walk from Santa Apolónia railway station (Porto, Coimbra, Algarve) and 10 minutes from Cais do Sodré railway station (that accesses to the fabulous Cascais/ Estoril beaches). This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate by Lisbon's typical way of living: its' charming corners, its' "miradouros", its' unique light and its' iconic shops. The apartment is located in the centre of this typical quarter but in a very quiet place. Be aware that Alfama being a historical quarter is closed to a private car so we do not advise renting a car. A few of the Alfama streets are closed to private cars and the streets are very narrow and difficult to park. Walking and using the tram/ tuk-tuk/ taxi is the best option.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Take a taxi (from Lisbon airport) and go directly to the property. It will take approximately 15min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Santa Apolonia Metro Station and then walk 850m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comercio) and then take the nr 728 BUS until Casa do Conto and them walk 450m until the apartment. Total cost: 5,45€per person.
ALTIDO Portugal wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 5