ALTIDO Urban 2BR Apt w/ Park view, in Cais do SodréLisboa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This absolutely perfect apartment is located in a beautiful historical building next to the famous Elevador da Bica and within walking distance from all the main city’s see sights. The famous Praça do Comércio is only a short walk away as well as some of the best city’s shops, cafes and restaurants. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a shower, a living room with a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Linen, and towels provided.
This stylish place decorated in grey, blue and black colours will be the right choice for a company of friends or a family who are ready to enjoy beautiful Lisbon. Cook any meal you want in the modern kitchen, relax in the fashionable living room while watching the great city’s view and have a really good sleep on one of unbelievably comfortable beds. The apartment has 2 double bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a double bed that consists of two singles, a bathroom with a shower, a living room with a sofa bed and a fully-equipped kitchen.
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN:
The perfectly stylish living room has a comfortable grey sofa with blue pillows, two blue armchair, a black wooden coffee table, a mirror and a big flat screen TV. It also has a fashionable dining area with a black wooden table and comfy chairs. The grey modern kitchen is fully-equipped and has all the amenities you need including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove with an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
There are two elegant bedrooms in the apartment: one with a double bed and one with a double bed that consist of two single beds. Each bedroom is decorated in grey and blue and has a range of modern lamps, a mirror and a spacious built-in wardrobe. There is a shower in the beautiful marble tiled bathroom. Linen and towels are provided, alongside a hairdryer.
- Size (sqm): 75;
- Lift: Yes;
- Sleeps: 6;
- Bedrooms: 2;
- Bathrooms: 1;
- Neighbourhood: Cais do Sodre
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Welcome to Cais do Sodre, one of the coolest and trendiest Lisbon’s areas with a scenic waterfront and tons of fashionable bars and cafes! Enjoy worldly known see sights just a short walk away: go to Praça do Comércio and Santa Justa Lift for less than 15 minutes. Don’t forget to check the famous Timeout market for some delicious local food - it’s right at your doorstep.
St. George Castle : 24-minute walk
Lisbon Cathedral: 18-minute walk
Church of St. Dominic: 20-minute walk
Praça do Comércio: 12-minute walk
Santa Justa Lift: 15-minute walk
Belém Tower: 40-minute bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 20-minute bus ride
Tropico do Cais: 1-minute walk
Guacamole: 1-minute walk
OTTO - Pizza Al Mercato: 1-minute walk
A Tabacaria: 2-minute walk
Lounge: 1-minute walk
Quero-te no Cais: 3-minute walk
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6