ALTIDO Vintage 2BR Apt in Chiado, nearby Rossio train stationLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Chiado, Lisboa.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This amazing apartment is located downtown within a 5-minute walk from the River Tejo and Praça do Comércio. It's a great location for those who want to discover the city on foot and wander around in iconic streets. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisboa.
About your Apartment
Located on the 3rd floor of a building (with no lift) that was renovated at the end of 2014, this property was also refurbished at the beginning of 2015, maintaining the traditional look and feel of the historic centre of Lisbon, but with modern furnishings and equipment. After entering the apartment, we see the fully-equipped kitchen with all the labour-saving equipment necessary to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is also a dining table and chairs here, and cooking utensils, cutlery, and crockery for you to be able to cook your own meals if you wish. From this area, we can access the living room and the second bedroom. The living room is spacious and has plenty of natural light flooding in from the large windows which offer a view of the city. The traditional wooden flooring and old stone provide a nice contrast to the modern decoration, which includes a double sofa-bed for accommodation for up to 6 guests in total. The cable TV and free wi-fi Internet are installed here, and the room includes some comfortable armchairs and a cinema-themed decoration. From the living room, we can access the master bedroom, which has fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. The large comfortable double bed takes pride of place, and the room is bright and cheerful, with a large window providing plenty of natural light. The en-suite bathroom is spacious and includes a large shower cubicle. The second bedroom also has plenty of light, since it also has a large window. There are two single beds in this room, providing sleeping space for the kids, friends, or a couple who can push the beds together. Just outside the bedroom door, there is a convenient second bathroom with a large shower cubicle.
Size (m2): 90;
Wheelchair access: No;
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Chiado is an elegant part of the city and one of its most central areas. It is close to everything: transport, designer shops, cafés and restaurants and good transport connections, and just a short walk from the lively nightlife of the Bairro Alto. In the area surrounding the apartment, you will find many restaurants, cafeterias, bars and shops of all kinds. From here you can easily walk to the riverfront and the downtown Baixa or to the charming Principe Real and the amazing viewpoint of São Pedro da Alcantara. The Convento do Carmo ruins, and the peaceful Largo do Carmo square are less than 5 minutes walk away, as is the Elevador de Santa Justa, where you can get some truly spectacular views of the city. Being located in the city center, transportation around the city could not be easier. The main Rossio square is less than 5 minutes away, and here you can take the metro to other parts of town, or the train to Sintra and beyond. But from this location, transport isn't really necessary - you can walk to all the major sights in the Baixa downtown area, Bairro Alto, or Alfama.
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Take a taxi (from Lisbon airport) and go directly to the property. It will take approximately 15min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Rossio Metro Station and then walk 450m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Rossio and then walk 450m until the apartment. Total cost: 3.60€per person.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6