Leisure Luxury Downtown Duplex Lisbon by ALTIDOLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Baixa, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. This amazing apartment is located downtown very close to the Lisbon Cathedral and within 2 minutes walk from the River Tejo. Here you can enjoy the sunset by the riverside or on the terraces/restaurants in the square. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
About your Apartment
This self-catered duplex apartment is located on the 5th floor of a traditional but recently renewed building right in the middle of Lisbon city centre and suitable for up to 4 guests. On the first floor, you have one bedroom with a double bed and a small balcony with city views. The first floor has a lot of storage/ closet space in the halls and features a complete bathroom with shower.
You have a dining area that sits four people comfortably and a fully-equipped kitchenette has all the usual labour-saving devices, such as a washing machine, a dishwasher, a toaster and also a fridge-freezer. There are an oven, cooker and microwave and all the necessary kitchen utensils, pans, cups, plates, cutlery, etc. for making your own meals. A coffee machine and a kettle will allow guests to make all of their favourite beverages. You have a seating area with a nice couch and Tv with international channels.
On the second floor, you have one en-suite bedroom with private full bathroom, a comfortable double bed and storage space. In the hall between the bedroom and the stairs, you have a lounge area where you can just relax or read a book. The apartment is equipped with AC and wi-fi throughout.
Size (m2): 80
Wheelchair access: No
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
This apartment is located right in the heart of the Baixa area of Lisbon, which is the most central district in the city centre, and just a short walk from the main Praça do Comércio square. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of a building with a lift but is easily accessible by quite wide stairs. Being on the third floor, and with quality double-glazed windows, the property is cut off from all street noise and is perfectly quiet. This is a great location to use as a base with quick access on foot to the city centre where you can see all the most famous landmarks and sights. The Praça do Comércio square is a 3-minute walk away, and provides an expansive open space by the waterfront with a great view towards the castle and is a perfect spot for some wonderful photos. This is the Baixa downtown area, with plenty of large fashion stores, small traditional shops, cafés, and restaurants. The other major squares like Rossio, Praça da Figueira and Restauradores are all within easy walking distance, and the famous districts of Alfama, Chiado, and the Bairro Alto are also very close by. Lisboa's main Tourist Information office is 3 minutes from the apartment and from Rossio, a 5-minute walkway, you can take the train to reach Sintra in 25 minutes - a great choice for a day trip!
How to arrive at the property:
1) Hassle free: Private shuttle service. Prices for 1-3 people: 25€ (one way) or 45€ (roundtrip). Prices for 4-8 people: 35€ (one way) or 65€ (roundtrip).
2) Simple and fast: Take a taxi (from Lisbon airport) and go directly to the property. It will take approximately 15min (depending on traffic of course). Price: ( /-) 15€.
a) Metro: get off at Terreiro do Paço Metro Station and then walk 500m until the apartment. Price: 1.75€ per person.
b) Aerobus: (from Lisbon airport) get off at Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comercio) and then walk 500m until the apartment. Total cost: 3.60€per person.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4