Luxurious 3-bedroom Apt with Terrace in IntendenteLisboa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Area: Intendente, Lisbon.
We are happy to welcome you to Lisbon in this amazing apartment that will make you feel at home during your stay. Amazing apartment at a walking distance of supermarkets, metro stop and buses and close to the famous Ramiro Restaurant, the best place for Sea Food. It's a good place if you want to have a relaxed stay and still be walking distance to the centre. We wish you a lovely stay in this great city that is Lisbon.
About your Apartment
A self-catered apartment located on the second floor of a building with elevator. This 3 bedroom apartment has one bedroom with one double bed that can be a family bedroom since it has a door that accesses a second bedroom with bunk beds. However, this second bedroom has a second door to access directly from the apartment hallway. The third bedroom has two single beds. There are two full bathrooms with shower and a fully equipped kitchen for you to prepare your meals. The living room is spacious and bright with enough seating area for all the guests and access to a balcony with a table where you can have breakfast or just relax with a bottle of wine in one of the armchairs. You have wi-fi and AC throughout the apartment. In the living room, there is an eating area with a table that sits 6 people. Please note that if you are traveling by car we have a parking space for one normal sized car, no vans or big cars can fit. The parking space is on another street close by. Please be aware, that there is 1 free parking spot which is shared between 2 apartments and you have to inquire if it will be free for your stay.
Size (m2): 107
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Intendente is a residential area but walking distance from Praça Martim Moniz (800m). It's a good place if you want to have a relaxed stay and still be walking distance to the centre. You have a few grocery stores and a pharmacy a few steps away. There are a lot of good restaurants in the main avenue (Almirante Reis) and Ramiro is the most popular in the area where you can find the best seafood in the city. When coming to Lisbon you need to be prepared to walk a lot and especially to climb steep hills. It's not by chance that Lisbon is called the City of the Seven Hills. The closest metro station stop is Intendente at 300m (green line) and you have several bus stops that take you to the centre.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6