Stylish Penha de França Flat in Historic CentreLisboa
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this splendid apartment in a lovely historical neighbourhood and be sure to have a fantastic holiday in marvellous Lisbon. The flat is located in the charming Penha de França area, just a short bus ride from Praça do Comércio, St. George Castle and all the city’s main sights. Don't forget to visit the National Tile Museum and Water Museum nearby. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen. Essentials, linens, and towels are provided.
This modern, minimalistically decorated apartment has everything you need for an amazing time in Lisbon with your loved ones. Enjoy its trendy design, comfortable furniture and all the up-to-date amenities to ensure an absolutely flawless vacation.
The apartment is suitable for a family holiday or a trip with friends, as it has plenty of space for up to 4 people.
LIVING, DINING & KITCHEN:
The cosy living room is furnished with a comfortable sofa, a smart TV and a dining area that can seat up to 4 guests. The open-plan kitchen is complete with all the modern appliances, including a coffee machine, fridge with a freezer, induction stove, oven, kettle, and toaster.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
Each of the two bedrooms offers a comfortable double bed (1.4m x 2m). There is an enclosed shower in the bathroom.
Guests will have access to a shared terrace in common use with other residents.
● There is a free-access shared outdoor swimming pool in common use with other residents which is located in the backyard. You can use the entrance which is on the back side of the building.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, iron and ironing board for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the ground floor.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Lisbon, Portugal.
Welcome to Penha de França, a charming neighbourhood in central Lisbon. Enjoy living like a local in a lovely historical area, while being just a short bus ride from the iconic Alfama district and all the city’s major attractions.
The 17th-century Convento Santos-o-Novo, with a beautiful church, is right around the corner from the apartment. Take a dip into the history of Lisbon’s water supply in the Water Museum nearby and explore buildings built in the 18th and 19th centuries. You will surely be impressed by the vast collection of traditional ceramic tiles or azulejo in the National Tile Museum, just a short walk away. Walk for 20 minutes to Miradouro da Penha de França, one of the least known Lisbon viewing points, to enjoy the incredible city landscapes and picturesque sunsets.
You can easily reach the city centre, with all the major attractions, including Praça do Comércio and Santa Justa Lift, in only a few minutes by bus.
Convento Santos-o-Novo: 8-minute walk
National Tile Museum: 14-minute walk
Museu da Água (Water Museum): 16-minute walk
Miradouro da Penha de França: 18-minute walk
National Pantheon: 24-minute walk
St. George Castle (Castelo de S. Jorge): 7-minute bus ride
Praça do Comércio: 9-minute bus ride
Santa Justa Lift: 11-minute bus ride
Church of St. Dominic: 11-minute bus ride
Botanical Garden of Lisbon: 12-minute bus ride
Santa Catarina: 15-minute bus ride
Belém Tower: 40-minute tram & bus ride
Jerónimos Monastery: 40-minute bus ride
Há tapas no mercado: 7-minute drive
Ramiro: 10-minute drive
Galeto: 15-minute drive
There is no parking available at the property.
There is paid parking on the street nearby.
There are multiple bus stops nearby, and the R. Angelina Vidal tram stop, where you can catch the legendary Tram 28, is a 20-minute walk away.
Santa Apolónia train station is a 20-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4