Welcoming flat near the centreLisboa
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Warm & Welcoming flat at the heart of the city
✔ 667 ft2 / 62 m2 property
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 10-minute walk to Carmo Convent
✔ 6-minute walk to the Botinacal Garden of Lisbon
✔ 147 Mbps / Fast internet access
✔ 9-minute walk to Restauradores
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms both fitted with a double bed (140cm x 200cm)
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with a dining table suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor.
● There are three flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is ideally located in Principe Real, a culturally-vibrant neighbourhood where city life awaits you around every corner with brustling famous sights, historical landmarks, trendy shops and quirky bars. You are a 5-minute walk from the Viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcantara where the Funicular da Glória stops. This funicular is a tram that takes you to and from the Avenida da Liberdade one of the most expensive streets in Lisbon. Here you have several local groceries and iconic shops and Fado restaurants that will make your stay more pleasant. At night you are a 2-minute walk from Rua da Rosa, one of the busiest streets of Bairro Alto full of bars and parties.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Thanks to the property’s ideal location, you will be able to benefit from great transport links. Less than a minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, R. Taipas.
A short 9-minute walk will take you to the nearest subway station, Restauradores.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Humberto Delgado Airport: 26-minute taxi ride
∗ The property is not suitable for children below 2 years old.
∗∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children under 2 years old
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4