ALTIDO Charming 3-bed flat near the Palace of AjudaLisbon
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Beautiful flat ideally nestled in Ajuda
✔ 1582 ft2 / 147 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 7-minute walk to Monsanto Forest Park
✔ 11-minute walk to the Palace of Ajuda
✔ 2-minute walk to B Dois De Maio bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— Each fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free on-street parking, however parking space is not guaranteed.
● The property is on the ground floor.
Guests must collect the keys from our reception desk at Rua da Boavista 78, 1200-085 Lisbon.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
10 PM to 12 AM: 30€
12 AM to 2 AM: 40€
After 2 AM: 50€
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Ajuda, a quiet residential neighbourhood with rich history and easy access to the city centre. The neoclassical Palace of Ajuda, which used to be a royal residence, is just a short walk from the apartment, and so is the Monsanto Forest Park, the largest green area in the city, which boasts unique landscapes and multiple leisure and sports spots. You can walk to Jardim Botânico da Ajuda, the first botanical garden in Portugal, built in 1768, in just a few minutes, and the picturesque waterfront is within walking distance as well. You can easily reach the city centre in 30 minutes by bus.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
B Dois De Maio bus stop is a short 2-minute walk from the property.
Free on-street parking is available, however parking space is not guaranteed.
While a 12-minute walk will take you to the nearest tram stop, R. Açucenas.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Lisbon International Airport: 21-minute taxi ride
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6