ALTIDO Fabulous Chiado Flat in Perfect CentreLisbon
✔ Fantastic flat ideally positioned in Chiado
✔ 700 ft2 | 65 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Cosy balcony
✔ 2-minute walk to Church of Sao Roque
✔ 3-minute walk to Carmo Convent
✔ 6-minute walk to Santa Justa Lift
✔ 10-minute walk to Botanical Garden of Lisbon
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Picturesque cobblestone streets, colorful building & bustling squares nearby
✔ City's best restaurants & vibrant bars are within a reach
✔ 8-minute walk to Rossio metro subway station
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedroom are equipped with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Cosy balcony at your disposal
⭐ Travel crib
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the second floor, and a lift is not available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
The owner will be in touch to coordinate your arrival.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The owner will be available to help with anything you might need.
Welcome to Chiado, the famous central neighbourhood, known for its luxury shopping, historic landmarks, numerous museums and theatres. A 3-minute walk will take you to Bairro Alto, the legendary bohemian area filled with cosy bars and traditional restaurants.
The 16th-century Church of Sao Roque and the fascinating gothic ruins of Carmo Convent are just a few steps from the apartment, as well as Praça Dom Pedro IV, one of the city’s main squares.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking at this property.
● There is paid parking on the street nearby, and it costs €3 per hour.
● The boarding point of the famous Tram 28 at Martim Moniz is a 12-minute walk away.
● There are multiple bus and tram stops nearby, and you can walk to the Rossio metro station in only 8 minutes.
✈ Nearest airport
Humberto Delgado Airport: 27-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4