ALTIDO Stylish 1-bed flat near the Botanical GardenLisbon
✔ Beautifully decorated flat
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 6-minute walk to Parque Eduardo VII
✔ 9-minute walk to Marquis of Pombal Square
✔ 5-minute walk to Marquês de Pombal subway station
✔ 14-minute walk to Lisbon Botanical Garden
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
✔ Fast (40 -100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the master bedroom is fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Paid on-street parking available, however parking space is not guaranteed.
● The property is on the fifth floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are 10 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests must collect the keys from our reception desk at Rua da Boavista 78, 1200-085 Lisbon.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
10 PM to 12 AM: 30€
12 AM to 2 AM: 40€
After 2 AM: 50€
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The property is a short walk from the square Marquês de Pombal and the Parque Eduardo VII. You have also the sightseeing buses in the square as well as the Hop-on Hop-off bus to visit the city. If you like walking you can take a nice 20-minute walk down the Avenida da Liberdade to the city centre: Baixa-Chiado. At your doorstep, you will have small cafes with terraces along the avenue where you can take a coffee or get lunch. At the end of the avenue, you have the Tourism Office where you can go get more information about what to do in the city.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Mq. Pombal bus stop is a short 2-minute walk. While, Marquês de Pombal subway station is a 5-minute walk.
Paid on-street parking available, however parking space is not guaranteed.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Lisbon International Airport: 29-minute taxi ride
∗Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2