Adorable 1 bed flat in West Brompton (sleeps 4)London
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Vibrant flat ideally located in West Brompton
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 9-minute walk to Normand Park
✔ 15-minute walk to Stamford Bridge
✔ 10-minute walk to West Brompton subway station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 5 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
West Brompton is fashionable, exclusive and buzzing, with an incredible selection of bars and restaurants. Highlights nearby include Stamford Bridge and Normand Park.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
A short 10-minute walk will take you to the West Brompton subway station.
Across the street, you will find the nearest bus stop, Empress State Bldg W Brompton (Stop BA).
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Heathrow Airport: 33-minute taxi ride
∗∗∗We are kindly asking you to strictly follow the garbage disposal rules, as we would withhold an amount from your security deposit if we receive complaints from the neighbours or a letter from the council. If your check-out day is on days other than Wednesday or Thursday, please note that you should leave the garbage inside the flat and let the cleaners take it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4