ALTIDO Charming 1-bed flat near Hampstead HeathLondon
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 8-minute walks to Fortune Green
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to West Hampstead Farmers Market
✔ A 9-minute walk to West Hampstead Thameslink train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Number of bedrooms
— There is one bedroom equipped with a double-size bed.
⭐Number of bathrooms
— There is one bathroom fitted with a shower, bnathtub and toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● A few cupboards will be locked and off-limits to guests.
● The property is on the 2nd floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
● There is 1 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is ideally located in West Hampstead, one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in London—quiet and safe but with a lively mix of shops and restaurants easily within walking distance. A 25-minute walk will take you to Hampstead Heath, where you will find a wide variety of shops, cinemas, and leisure complexes on Swiss Cottage and Finchley Road.
If you are passionate about cooking, then another must-visit place would be West Hampstead Farmers Market, where you can find fresh, local ingredients for your homemade dish. For picturesque views of the city, we recommend climbing Primrose Hill. Then stop by Camden, where you will find even more restaurants, pubs and bars, and you're also ideally situated to visit London Zoo in Regent's Park.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Minster Road (Stop CR), a 6-minute walk from the property.
● There are 3 rail and underground stations nearby: West Hampstead Thameslink, West Hampstead train station, and West Hampstead subway station. The nearest one to the property is West Hampstead Thameslink train station, a short 9-minute walk.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: 50-minute taxi ride
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour and 10-minute ride via public transport
Stansted Airport: 1-hour taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please be aware that there are locked cupboards/drawers off-limits by the guests.
∗Please note that this property is not suitable for children; therefore, children are not allowed.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2