ALTIDO Chic & Modern 2-bed house near Battersea ParkLondon
Wireless internet connection
✔ Modern house nicely positioned in Battersea
✔ 1400 ft2 / 130 m2 property
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 10-minute walk to Battersea Park
✔ 240.3 Mbps download speed / 23.3 Mbps upload speed - very fast connection
✔ 30-minute train ride to Buckingham Palace, Big Ben & London Eye
✔ 15-minute walk to Clapham Junction Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— A master bedroom with a king size bed (150cm x 200cm)
— A second bedroom with a double bed (135cm x 190cm)
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● The following cupboards will be locked and off limits
— the cupboard close to the window located in the small bedroom
— the whole cupboard closest to the bed away from window and all cupboards under the TV located in the master bedroom
— all cupboards under stairs
— cupboard in kitchen close the the outside door
● The property is accessible via the ground floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are two flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Battersea is one of London's most popular residential neighbourhoods located south of the River Thames. The area offers a wide range of attractions, bars, and restaurants to enjoy throughout your stay. Highlights nearby include Battersea Park, Battersea Power Station and the Kings Road.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Clapham Junction Station is a 15-minute walk away, servicing the London Overground, the Gatwick Express, Southwestern Railway trains and Southern Railway trains.
A 6-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, The Latchmere (Stop LB).
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airports
Heathrow Airport: 49-minute drive
London City Airport: 1-hour drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Pets are welcome in the house but not allowed upstairs. Please let us know in advance as an extra charge of £30 pet fee will be added.
∗∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4