ALTIDO colourful 2-bed flat w/ Thames viewsLondon
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Lively flat, ideally positioned near the centre
✔ 563 ft2 | 52 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all essential equipment
✔ Charming terrace
✔ 5-minute walk to Tate Modern
✔ 11-minute walk to St. Paul's Cathedral
✔ 12-minute walk to Borough Market
✔ 19-minute walk to London Bridge
✔ 9-minute from Southwark Underground Station
✔ Ideal for those seeking cultural offerings, world-class shopping and dining experiences
✔ Suitable for couples, families and business travellers
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with a king-size bed
— the second bedroom offers a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with 50-inch smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space available
⭐ Sunny balcony with outdoor furniture at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is one locked cupboard space that is not available for use by guests.
● The property is on the 1st floor, and there is lift available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
This colourful 2-bedroom flat is ideally based in the heart of London's city centre, a stone's throw from the River Thames. The Bankside pier is a few minutes walk from the flat, where you can enjoy a riverboat trip.
The property is within walking distance of all the famous landmarks and entertainment, including Borough Market and St. Paul's Cathedral. There are also plenty of museums and spacious green parks, such as the Imperial War Museum and Archbishop's Park. The location is perfect for shopping and entertainment, as there are numerous shopping centres, restaurants and bars for you to enjoy.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, pay-and-display parking is available.
● The nearest bus stops are Blackfriars Road and Blackfriars Station South Entrance, within a 4-minute walk.
● The nearest stations:
Southwark subway station: 9-minute walk
London Waterloo East train station: 13-minute walk
Borough subway station: 15-minute walk
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
London City Airport: 40-minutes via public transport
Heathrow Airport: 50-minute via public transport
∗Please note that there are some off-limits cupboards with notes, which are locked with discreet padlocks. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
∗∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask your guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4