ALTIDO Contemporary 2-bed house w/ Private GardenLondon
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stunning house in Elephant and Castle with private garden oasis
✔ 1100 ft2 / 102 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ 5-minute walk to Tibetan Peace Garden
✔ Next to War Museum
✔ Elephant & Castle underground station within walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms furnished with soft-comfy king-size beds
⭐ 1 bathroom fitted with a shower and toilet
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Enjoy the seemingly countless shades of green while having your private garden
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● The property is on the ground floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system, but for reservations longer than 14 nights, we provide a complimentary meet & greet at the property.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is conveniently positioned in Elephant and Castle, a neighbourhood that combines beautifully new green spaces and dining destinations with familiar favourites and local landmarks. A short 7-minute walk will take you to the Imperial War Museum, where you will find recreations of WWI trenches and the Blitz, a wide variety of tanks, planes and revolving military exhibitions. Then, enjoy a stroll at Tibetan Peace Garden amongst your dearest family and friends.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, pay-and-display parking is available nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is London College Of Communication, a 3-minute walk from the property.
● The nearest train station is Elephant & Castle is a 5-minute walk away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 20-minute taxi drive
London City Airport: 32-minute taxi drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please be aware that the cupboard under the stairs, attic, and bathroom cupboard will be locked and off-limits to guests.
∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of £35 pet fee will be added.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4