ALTIDO Cosy 2 bed-house w/ private garden in BatterseaLondon
✔ Spacious 2-bedroom house located in Battersea w/private garden
✔ 450 ft2 / 41.80 m2
✔ 2 bedroom+ study, furnished with a working desk area alongside a baby cot
✔ 2 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Garden with outdoor furniture
✔ 10-minute walk to Battersea Arts Centre
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Battersea Park
✔ Queenstown Road train station is just 15-minute walk away
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— There are 3 bedrooms at your disposal. The first bedroom is fitted with a double bed. This room also offers an en-suite bathroom fitted with a bathtub and an over-bath shower.
— The second bedroom is furnished with a bunk bed.
— The third one is furnished with a baby cot.
— First en-suite bathroom has a bathtub, shower, and toilet
— The second bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Garden with outdoor furniture
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● There is no free parking.
● The property is on the 1 floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to Battersea! This great area in London offers a variety of attractions and plenty to do. A lovely community atmosphere and a range of amenities make Battersea a highly desirable location for visiting short- and long-term stays. Vibrant bars and restaurants, a variety of shops and green parks are within walking distance from the property.
This wonderful part of the world is home to several iconic celebrities and has appeared in many British films such as Spice Girls - The Movie, 101 Dalmatians and more. Battersea Park is where the movies "101 Dalmatians" and "Wilde" were filmed. It is about a 17-minute walk or a 9-minute drive.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
Alternatively, there is pay and display park space available near the property, which costs £3.20 per hour.
● The nearest bus stop is Shaftesbury Estate / Wickersley Road (Stop Z), a 5-minute walk.
● Clapham Junction train and overground station are located within a 17-minute walk from the property.
● Queenstown Road train station is just 15 minutes away.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Gatwick Airport: 1-hour taxi ride
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗ Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗ Please be aware that the second bedroom on the second floor has a clothes cupboard that is off-limits to guests.
∗ Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5