ALTIDO Cosy apartment next to Westcombe ParkLondon
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
✔ 538 ft2 / 50 m2 of the property
✔ 1 bedroom + double sofa bed and double-size air bed in the living room
✔ of bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Fenced terrace
✔ Private parking
✔ 15-minutes bus ride to Greenwich Park
✔ Next to Westcombe Park train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom equipped with a double-size bed and a double sofa bed in the lounge. Additionally, there is a double -a size air bed available.
⭐1 bathroom fitted with a bath and combined shower.
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
The apartment is located near Westcombe Park station and provides easy access to central London. From there, you can get to London Bridge in 12 minutes. In less than 30 minutes, you will be right in the heart of one of the world's most impressive and exciting cities. You can reach Greenwich's centre for world-class restaurants and entertainment in 15 minutes by bus from the apartment. With the Emirates Airline Cable Car, you can cross the River Thames in style. A tube ride from North Greenwich underground station will take you to Canary Wharf, where you can enjoy great restaurants and bars in the excitement of corporate city life.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop is Rainton Road (Stop J), just 2-minute walking distance.
● Both Charlton railway station and Westcombe Park railway station are about a 5-minute walk from the property.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport:
Heathrow Airport: approximately and hour and half car drive
Gatwick Airport: 50-minute car drive
⚡In light of the current situation, we kindly ask your guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £100 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗For sale properties
∗This property has an attractive price (lower than the market average) because it’s for sale. Guests will need to allow access for viewings, but we’ll keep the disruptions to a minimum. We’ll inform you about any viewings as far in advance as possible.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 4