ALTIDO Cosy flat in Elephant and CastleApartment - London
Balcony / Terrace
✔ Modern apartment with garden
✔ 624 ft2 | 57 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 1-minute walk to Newington Butts (Stop BC) bus stop
✔ 12-minute walk to Imperial War Museum
✔ 19-minute walk to Garden Museum
✔ 21-minute walk to Leake Street
✔ 22-minute walk to Lambeth Palace
✔ 25-minute walk to SEA LIFE London Aquarium
✔ 26-minute walk to London Eye
✔ 27-minute walk to Big Ben
✔ 32-minute walk to Westminster Abbey
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is equipped with 1 king-size bed
— the second bedroom is equipped with 1 double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ Beautiful and quiet garden for you to relax in the fresh air
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Dining area equipped with a bench and 2 seats, suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment except for one locked storage cupboard.
● The property is on the ground floor, and no lift is available.
● There are 8 steps to enter/ exit the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This property is located in Elephant and Castle - a vibrant and diverse neighbourhood in the heart of London.
If you're a food lover, the area boasts an array of international cuisines, from traditional British fare to exotic delights from all around the world. There are also plenty of trendy cafes, cosy pubs, and stylish restaurants to choose from.
Art enthusiasts will be delighted to know that Elephant and Castle is home to various creative spaces and galleries. The area has a thriving arts scene, with many artists and designers showcasing their works in the local galleries and studios.
Elephant and Castle offers lovely green spaces for those seeking outdoor relaxation. You can take a leisurely stroll through the beautiful Burgess Park or enjoy a picnic with friends. The park also hosts various events throughout the year.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● There is a pay-and-display near the property.
● The nearest bus stop, Newington Butts (Stop BC), is a 1-minute walk.
● The nearest subway station is Elephant & Castle, a 5-minute walk.
● The nearest train station is Elephant & Castle, a 6-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airports:
Heathrow Airport: 1-hour 3-minute drive
Gatwick Airport: 1-hour 21-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note there is one locked storage cupboard off-limits.
∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of £50 pet fee will be added.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4