ALTIDO Elegant 2-bed houseboat near Canary WharfBoat - London
✔ A luxurious houseboat located on Limehouse Basin
✔ 876 ft2 | 81 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ The houseboat features an outdoor area that offers stunning views
✔ Free parking
✔ 12-minute walk to King Edward Memorial Park
✔ 5-minute walk to St James Gardens
✔ Limehouse Station is a 6-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is equipped with a king-size bed (150 x 200)
— the second bedroom provides a double bed (135 x 190)
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A stylish living room with a 42" Smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ The houseboat’s outdoor area grants a comfortable sofa and a dining space
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire boat.
● Guests will have access to one free parking spot within the Marina.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give you a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The Limehouse area is a vibrant, dynamic area of East London which offers plenty of interesting sights and attractions. The area consists of a range of different shops, markets, galleries, and pubs, as well as trendy bars and restaurants. Its lively atmosphere and close proximity to the City of London, the River Thames, and Canary Wharf make it a wonderful place to work or visit.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Guests will have access to one free parking spot at the side of the lock.
● The nearest bus stop is Limehouse Station and it is a 6-minute walk
● The nearest train station is Limehouse train station and it is a 6-minute walk
✈ Nearest airport
London City Airport: 19-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗No children allowed.
∗Please note that to have charge-free access to the parking spot, you should send us the registration number of your vehicle at least 48 hours before your arrival.
∗Please note that the beds are in standard UK size.
💧 Please note the water tank has a limited capacity, and you might experience water shortage according to water usage. If this happens during your stay, please inform us, and we'll take the necessary actions.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no kids
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4