Altido Graceful 2-bed Dutch barge near Tower BridgeLondon
✔ Panoramic boat located on the River Thames
✔ 800 ft2 | 74 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ A lovely deck with outdoor furniture
✔ 6-minute walk to Tower of London
✔ 8-minute walk to Tower Hill
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Tower Bridge
✔ A 8-minute walk to Tower Hill Underground Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with a queen-size bed
— the second bedroom is furnished with two single beds
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a Smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Outdoor area with a view of the St Katharine’s Dock Marina
⭐ Family friendly
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire boat except for some cupboards in the hallway and bathroom.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
St. Katharine’s Dock Marina is a stunning and vibrant marina nestled in the heart of London, United Kingdom. Situated near the iconic Tower Bridge and the historic Tower of London, this marina offers a picturesque and idyllic setting for boating enthusiasts and visitors alike. Guests can also indulge in delicious cuisine while enjoying breathtaking views of the marina and soaking in the peaceful atmosphere.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● A 2-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop - St. Katharine Docks
● A 8-minute walk to Tower Hill Underground Station
● An 7-minute walk to Tower Gateway train station
✈ Nearest airport
London City airport: 25-minute drive
Heathrow Airport: 1 hour with a public transport
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4