ALTIDO Lovely flat near Kensington PalaceLondon
✔ Cosy 2-bed flat with perfect location near Kensington Palace and excellent transport links
✔ 400 ft2 / 38 m2
✔ 2 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 15-minute walk to Kensington Palace
✔ Very Fast (100–500 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park
✔ Tube stations: Bayswater (4-minute walk) and Queensway (7-minute walk)
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— The rooms are equipped with 1 king-size bed (200x160) and 1 single-size bed (200x90)
⭐ 1 bathroom
— The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, a shower and a toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 4th floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 4 flights of stairs to the property.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The property is perfectly settled in Bayswater, an area within the City of Westminster in West London. The highlights include Kensington Gardens, an expansive park with landscaped lawns, a large playground, and contemporary exhibitions at the Serpentine Gallery. You can also visit the stately Kensington Palace, a royal residence. Additionally, various Chinese eateries, nightclubs, and Italian restaurants line the busy Queensway road, along with sandwich spots and cafes. Finally, there are lovely shops and streets where you can dive deep into London's history of architecture.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is pay-and-display parking available nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is Whiteleys (Stop N), just around the corner.
● Bayswater (4-minute walk) and Queensway (7-minute walk) are the closest tube stations available
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Heathrow Airport: 50 minutes by public transport
Gatwick Airport: 1 hour by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗ Please be aware that the loft and the wardrobe in the smaller bedroom will be locked and not accessible by the guests. Additionally, there is a further cupboard in the main bedroom which will also be out of bounds.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £200 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
∗It's important to be aware that there is a dog that lives in the house (it will not be there during your stay). This may not be suitable for guests who have allergies to animals.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupancy: 3