ALTIDO Newly renovated house w/ garden in West KensingtonLondon
✔ 1400 ft2 / 130 m2 property
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Highways M40 and M4 are easily accessible
✔ Garden with outdoor furniture
✔ Within walking distance to Westfield Shopping Centre, Olympia, Cinemas
✔ 44.4 Mbps download speed / 8.96 Mbps upload speed (Fast connection)
✔ Next to Holland Park
✔ Kensington (Olympia),Goldhawk Road, Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush tube stations are within walking distance.
✔ Essentials, area guide & WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms—1 with a double-size bed and 2 with king-size beds.
⭐ 2 bathrooms fitted with a shower and toilet, and one has a bathtub available.
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen smart TV
⭐ Convenient cloakroom at your disposal
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Our guests can park on the street (if there is a space available), but there is no designated parking space in front.
⭐ Garden with outdoor furniture
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house, except the the loft bedroom not accessible by guests.
● There is one locked room that is not available for use by guests.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
9 PM to 12 AM: £20
After 12 AM: £40
In addition, a £20 fee will be due if you arrive 2 hours after the agreed check-in time.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
West Kensington is an affluent London neighbourhood in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. It’s a charming area with a loyal group of committed localists and green parks. You can also visit Shepherd's Bush Road for amenities such as dry cleaners, supermarkets, pharmacies, and hair salons, and Blythe Road for smaller independent shops with small cafes and restaurants.
There are also two great pubs just around the corner - Bird in Hand and Haverloch Tavern. Additionally, there is a fantastic farmers market every Saturday at the end of the road, a famous steakhouse, pizza shop, Italian restaurant, and Lebanese restaurant within walking distance.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
HOST'S RECOMMENDATIONS FOR DINING
Haverlock Tavern, Masbro Rd, - great pub and great garden for the
Bird in Hand, Masbro Road - great pizza, tapas and cocktails, can sit out
in the summer.
Pope’s Eye Steakhouse, Blythe Rd, an institution! Say no more.
Chez Abir Lebanese, Blythe Rd - a firm favourite, authentic and low key
Pentolina (Italian) and Zia Lucia (pizza) are also on Blythe Rd round the
corner is also very good.
A bit further afield ...Cibo, Russel Gardens and Il Portico on
Kensington High Street are excellent and a treat if you like Italian.
Another recent discovery on Uxbridge Rd is Ayam Zaman -
authentic Syrian restaurant, good value. Just walk in and take a seat. No
The owner's current favourite place for brunch is Liz Cafe at the top of Goldhawk
The road on the way to the tube.
Favourite coffee/lunch stop - The Brackenbury Wine Rooms -
If you are staying on the weekend, you must go to the Brook Green
Market in the school playground at the end of the road - it’s awesome!
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is a pay and display parking area nearby during the week, but you can park outside the door at the weekend in the street.
● The nearest bus stop is Blythe Road (Stop A), a 4-minute walk away.
● Kensington (Olympia),Goldhawk Road, Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush tube stations are within walking distance from the property.
● Highways M40 and M4 are easily accessible.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Gatwick Airport: approximately 1-hour drive
Heathrow Airport: 30-minute drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
*Please be aware that the loft bedroom will be locked and not accessible by guests.
∗Please note that а refundable damage deposit of £400 is mandatory and should be paid via card and upon check-in. We inspect the property after you check out; if there is no damage, we refund the deposit within 7 days via bank transfer. Please provide us with your bank details when you book with us.
Other things to note
∗Please note that scaffolding in the back of the property building is currently taking place, and it will end approximately in March. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Check-in: 15:00 - 21:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6